- Where is it? North of Australia, near the Equator
- How long will I be gone?? About a year
- What will I be doing there? Teaching Deaf and Hard of Hearing children between 3 to 5 years old and establishing an Early Intervention program
- Will you come back to PSD? I have no idea. Who knows what the future holds for each of us.
- What is included? Room, board, travel and health insurance
- What language do they use? English and Marshallese for spoken language, think they have their own Sign Language... They are researching that now.
- What money do they use? American Dollar
I think that is all so far.... If any more questions pop up, I will post them! I also mentioned that I plan to fundraise for books for the children there.
Yes, muumuu pic please!! Lol
ReplyDeleteLOL I will post the pic especially for you and others who asked :)
Delete